Some Insights on Life

Lately life and death has played a large part in my life...from a dear friend losing his parents to C-19, to my Mom's sister in her last days of life.  There are so many things in this world that we take for granted, like health, love, friends, family, the earth around us.

I challenge everyone who reads this post to go out of your way to do something nice for 1 person every day.  Anything nice, big or small...doesn't matter.  We have ALL got to work together to improve this world we live in, and one nice act per day by every person out there can make a big difference!

To every person who reads my blog...I love you.  It doesn't matter how close or distant we are, or how well we know each other...I love you.  You are a special and beautiful person, and you deserve the best out of life.

That's all I have to say right now...take care of yourselves, and each other.

Love & Light,
Savanna

Comments